908 Mortgage - Black (002).png
• ARE YOU READY TO BUY A HOUSE? •
908 Mortgage - Black (002).png
MORTGAGE LOANS
Purchasing a home utilizing a mortgage can be daunting.  In today's lending environment, guidelines are changing constantly.  You will need a lending company with the experience and knowledge of the current market conditions in order to help you navigate through all of the options.  The most important step of purchasing a home is getting pre-approved for a loan.  Many people start looking for homes only to find out they qualify for a lesser house or maybe not qualify at all.  We take the guess work out of it.
Lending 101:
 
There are basically 3 categories that every lender will look at to qualify you for a mortgage. 
Look at them as three legs of a chair.

 

First:  Your FICO score.
There are three credit bureaus which each have different credit scores. 
The lender will use the middle score, not the highest or lowest. 
If there are two people qualifying together, the lender will use the lower middle score for qualification purposes.

Second: DTI (Debt to Income Ratio)
This number refers to the percentage of your gross income (before taxes) that you are allowed to have in total debt. This will include your mortgage payment, taxes, insurance and any home owners association dues. Loan programs will vary between 28%-55%
Third: LTV (Loan to Value)
Basically, this is the opposite of your down payment. If you have 10% to put down then your loan will be the other 90% or 90LTV, get it? Some programs require 20% down while others only require 3% or smaller with down payment assistance programs to help you.
Every situation is different and if you're not quite ready, YOU WILL BE! 
Troy will put you on a plan and will follow up to make sure you're on the right track. 
Then it's Monica's turn to help you find your Home!

 

Find out where you stand and let's get the ball rolling!

Troy Barnum
(562) 400-6767 •
Mortgage Broker

NMLS#: 315496 |DRE#: 01120738

 

 


908 Mortgage  •  NMLS#: 315496 | DRE#: 01120738

All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. There is no affiliation between Beach Cities Properties, Inc., and 908 Mortgage.

(562) 305-5947 / ABUNDIZ Real Estate Group • at • Beach Cities Properties, Inc. 

4195 Viking Way, Suite B, Long Beach, CA 90808
DRE#:01419966 • DRE#:01918512